Monday, March 3, 2008

Unleashing Time Overthrown

CD Release / Time Overthrown Tour

The CD has arrived!! The official release date for It's Time That Time Was Overthrown is March 15th, 2008.

We've begun the Time Overthrown Tour, which is running in conjunction with SongSharing On Tour 2008.

CD pre-orders are being accepted - email me thru the Grasping At Laws website. Pre-orders will receive a signed 11 by 17 full color poster as well. ($18.50 includes shipping)

I am very thrilled with and proud of the CD. Everyone involved did an exceptional job - the artwork turned out really great - I am just thrilled. The record would be nothing without the dedicated input of my musical friends that support my efforts to Make Music More Accessible. I'm so completely honored to know these folks, and to get to perform with them, and have them on a record with me.

I hope you'll give the record a try, and if you like it I hope you'll buy a copy to share with a friend. Some of the proceeds benefit SongSharing, as with everything I do musically.

Peace,

Greg

No comments: